Links to papers and articles that can help you better understand Carbon Fee and Dividend
“Here’s a way to manage both fossil fuel lobbying power and the economic impact of a rapid reduction in fossil fuel use: get the fossil fuel companies to PAY individuals to stop using their products…”
The following papers have been published by Jonathan Marshall:
- 10 Fast Facts about Revenue-Neutral Carbon Fees.
- Can Carbon Taxes Do the Job?
- Impervious to a carbon price? The myth of transportation and carbon fees.
- Carbon Fees Reduce Emissions Even When Fees are Recycled as Dividends.
- San Jose Mercury News Opinion: Fossil-Fuels Fee would help tackle Climate Crisis.
- Marin Voice: An essential first step to reduce carbon pollution July 2020
- Marin Voice: It’s time for the United States to get the climate policy right November 2019
- Marin I.J. Opinion: Carbon Tax would help us Combat Climate Change September 2018
Jonathan Marshall is a member of CCL Economics Policy Network and participates in the Marin CCL Chapter.